Conference Series LLC welcomes you to attend the 4th International Conference and Expo on Novel Physiotherapies during August 21-22, 2017 at Birmingham, UK
We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and
research in the arena of Novel Physiotherapies.
Novel Physiotherapies 2017 anticipates more than 300 participants around the globe with
thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral sessions and Poster presentations. The delegates
attending the conference include the esteemed Editorial Board Committee of the related
International Journals as well, hence building a perfect platform for the knowledge flow.
This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with
the world class Scientists. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering
for the conference along with your colleagues.
The main theme of the conference is “Movement~Combining passion and knowledge to heal”.
The Conference Highlights the following Topics:
• Manual Physiotherapy Strategies
• Artificial Physiotherapy Methods
• Women's Health & Palliative Care
• Neurological Rehabilitation
• Physiotherapy in Treatment & Care
• Physiotherapy Methods and Instrumentation
• Physiotherapy Specializations
• Sports & Physiotherapy
• Advancements in Physio-therapeutic treatments
• Experimental techniques in Physiotherapies
The field of Novel Physiotherapies is growing rapidly and it involves the interaction between
physiotherapists, patients/clients, other health professionals, families, care givers, and
communities. This is a people-centered process where needs are assessed and goals are agreed using
the knowledge and skills of physiotherapists. The importance and significance can be gauged by the
fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence
Novel Physiotherapies 2017
• Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world
• Selected contributions will be published in following OMICS Group Journals
• Journal of Pain & Relief
• Journals of Physiotherapies
• Journal of Yoga & Physical Therapy
• Journal of Pallitive and Medicine
• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
• Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress
• Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas
• Conference brings together Scientific Researchers, Industrialist and delegates
Birmingham is a city and metropolitan borough in the West Midlands, England. It is the largest and
most populous British city outside London. The city is a major international commercial centre, ranked as a beta− world city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network; and an important transport, retail, events and conference hub.