Novel Physiotherapies CME 2017 signed MoU with London Academy of Sports and Health Sciences
On behalf of the Conference Committee, we would like to heartily invite you to the upcoming 4th International Conference and Expo on Novel Physiotherapies during August 21-22, 2017 at Birmingham, UK.
Complete information of the event is available at: Novel Physiotherapies Conferences
The conference is focused on theme “Movement~ Combining passion and knowledge to heal” which covers a covers a wide range of research fields in Physiotherapy including, manual and artificial strategies, stroke, neuro-physiotherapy, hypnosis, sports and palliative care, advances, chiropractors, rehabilitation, pain medicine, developmental, cognitive and clinical physiotherapies.
In order to achieve our motive of making this conference a success, your input is one of important factor. Therefore, we expect your confirmation to be a part of our conference.
The deadline to submit the abstract is March 13, 2017 (will be extended on special request). Kindly mail me for further queries.
• Earn CME Credits by Participating at our conference
• Grow Your Professional Network with experts in the field
• Published your full length article of abstracts in the respective supporting International Journals with 50% discounts
• Website visibility almost 60K visitors
• Can participate in Best Poster and Young Researchers Competitions
• Each abstract will receive a (DOI) Number provided by Cross Ref
• In association with London Academy (LASHS), special workshop will be conducted by them with certification and credits
We sincerely hope that you will all find your way to Birmingham in August 2017 to actively participate in Novel Physiotherapies 2017, to meet and interact with friends and colleagues from all over the world and to enjoy Birmingham's hospitality.
Please do not hesitate to contact or mail me for any further assistance.
Program Manager | Novel Physiotherapies 2017
USA-2360 Corporate Circle, Suite 400, Henderson, NV 89074-7722, USA
UK- 57 Ullswater Avenue, West End, Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom, SO18 3QS
Previous Conferences Organizing Committee:
• Silverio Di Rocca, Director M P R International School, Switzerland
• Craig Smith, Director Former South African International Cricket Team Physio, South Africa
• Anand Shetty, University of St. Mary, USA
• Steve Bitticker, Gannon University, USA
• Gabriel Y.F. Ng, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
• Raymond Chong, Augusta University, USA
• Susan G. Klappa, Briar Cliff University Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, USA
• Umasankar Mohanty, Manual Therapy Foundation of India, India